For more than 25 years Bruno Castellini has advised corporations, investors, private equity firms, and financial institutions in connection with acquisitions, investments, and disposals in Italy and abroad. His experience includes many different sectors, including financial services, energy, real estate, manufacturing, naval & shipping, telecom, and transportation. Bruno also has substantial experience in capital market transactions, advising offerors and underwriters in IPOs, issues and placement of securities, recapitalization, and public takeovers. He has considerable experience in infrastructure projects and related operational, commercial, and contractual arrangements. Bruno serves as a consultant to boards or to independent directors and is regularly appointed as an independent advisor in connection with related party transactions and arbitrations.
Bruno is a professor of markets and companies' law and teaches at the University of Bergamo.
- March 2011Force Majeure in Troubled Times: The Example of Libya
- April 2009Private Equity 2009 - Italy - Getting The Deal Through
- January 2009RoutetoItaly, Focus on Capital Markets, edited by Corporate International
- October 24, 2011Shipping and the Law in the Recent and Current Markets
- University of London (LL.M. 1988); University of Genoa (J.D. 1981)
- Milan, Italy
Chambers Global (2010-2016)
Chambers Europe (2009-2016)
Legal 500 EMEA (2008-2018)
- English, Italian