Construction Law Year-in-Review (2021)
Thursday, 31 March 2022
8.00 am – 9.00 am EST
1.00 pm – 2.00 pm GMT
2.00 pm – 3.00 pm CET
Thursday, 7 April 2022
9.00 am – 10.00 am SGT
12.00 pm - 1.00 pm AEDT
Jones Day is pleased to invite you to participate in one of two webinars in which a panel of construction lawyers will discuss key developments around the world in construction law and practice in 2021. Our leading construction lawyers will discuss:
- The global boom in infrastructure investment;
- Emerging trends in construction disputes, including the prevalence of parties seeking to depart from the terms of a contract based on the conduct of the parties;
- Significant cases handed down in 2021 impacting international construction contractors and owners;
- Key developments in construction law that have arisen from the pandemic; and
- Lessons learned from 2021.
- Simon Bellas, Partner, Global Disputes, Melbourne
- Katie Mead, Partner, Global Disputes, Perth
- James Pickavance, Partner, Global Disputes, London
- Annabel Treadgold, Partner, Global Disputes, London
- Jean Pierre Harb, Partner, Global Disputes, Paris
- Christopher Thatch, Partner, Global Disputes, Washington
We hope you can join us for this informative webinar.
If you have any questions, please contact Neil Carpenter at email@example.com.