Preparing for the 2022 Proxy Season: Governance and Activism Developments
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. EST
Jones Day and ACC Western Pennsylvania are pleased to invite you to a webinar discussing corporate governance, executive compensation, and securities developments to date in 2021 and what they mean for the 2022 proxy season. The general counsels of three public companies, along with Jones Day partners, will provide insights on proactive strategies for preparing to address these developments in public disclosures and stockholder and proxy advisor engagements.
- Stephanie Apostolou, General Counsel and Secretary, Koppers Inc.
- Vincent Grieco, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Evoqua Water Technologies Corp.
- Janet Lee, Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, ANSYS, Inc.
- David Grubman, Partner, M&A, Jones Day
- Amy Pandit, Partner, Financial Markets, Jones Day
We hope you will be able to join us for this timely discussion.
If you have any questions, kindly contact Colleen Johngrass at email@example.com..
This program has been approved for 1.50 hours of general distance learning credit by the Pennsylvania CLE Board. This program has also been approved for 1.50 hours of general credit by the State Bar of California and 1.50 hours of areas of professional practice credit (including transitional) by the New York State CLE Board. Jones Day is a Pennsylvania CLE Board distance learning accredited provider and a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider, as well as an accredited provider in New York. Application for CLE credit in other states will be made as needed, subject to state CLE regulations.