Webinar Miniseries: Digital Health Part I: How Disruptive Technologies Are Reshaping the Global Health Sector
Jones Day invites you to the first of two webinars discussing developments in digital health on both sides of the Atlantic. This miniseries will feature practical insights from health care industry leaders and Jones Day's digital health practitioners, with the first webinar focusing on the effects of disruptive technologies.
1. The Industry and Regulatory Landscape in Europe and the United States
- Digital technologies and the healthcare industry – an unstoppable revolution;
- Key legal and regulatory issues and historical tensions; and
- COVID19 accelerator – short term and long term effects.
2. Virtual Clinical Trials: A Case Study
- Historical reluctance on the regulatory front;
- Market demand and significant opportunities for patients, sponsors, and providers; and
- COVID19 – dislodging the status quo and accelerating take-up.
- Julia James - Executive Vice President, General Counsel, PPD (Pharmaceutical Product Development) - London
- Maureen Bennett - partner, Health Care & Life Sciences, Jones Day - Boston
- Alexis S. Gilroy - Practice Leader, Health Care & Life Sciences, Jones Day - Washington
- Cristiana Spontoni - Practice Leader, Health Care & Life Sciences, Jones Day - Brussels