Women in IP: Deal Me In—A Look at High-Tech and Life Sciences Transactions
12:00 - 1:00 PM Pacific
The lawyers of Jones Day's Women in IP Initiative invite you to join leading practitioners for a webinar discussing deals in the high-tech and life sciences space. The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Common issues in the drafting and negotiation process;
- "Must have" terms vs. "nice to have" terms in different contexts and industries;
- Examples of challenges specific to transactions in these industries and how to manage them; and
- Whether and how COVID-19 has affected the type of transactions companies are currently engaging in and how they are managing issues.
- Brenda Hefti, Senior Vice President Intellectual Property and Licensing, Exelixis, Inc.
- Jessica Ryou, Senior Licensing Counsel, Dolby Laboratories
- An Doan, partner, Intellectual Property – Licensing & Technology Transactions, Jones Day (Silicon Valley)
Ka-on Li, partner, Intellectual Property – Licensing & Technology Transactions, Jones Day (Silicon Valley)
CLE CREDIT & REGISTRATION
Registration for this event is required. To register, please visit the registration page.
This program has been approved for 1.00 hour of general credit by the State Bar of California and 1.00 hour of areas of professional practice credit (including transitional credit) by the New York State CLE Board. Jones Day is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider, as well as an accredited provider in New York. Application for CLE credit in other states will be made as needed.
For more information, please contact Colleen Johngrass at email@example.com.