PLI's Employment Law Institute 2020
9:00 am - 5:15 pm ET
Jessica Kastin, a partner in Jones Day's Labor & Employment Practice, will participate on a panel titled "Reversals, Rulemaking and Further Guidance: NLRB Updates 2020" at PLI's "Employment Law Institute 2020" webinar on Wednesday, October 7.
This two-day event offers a comprehensive review of case law and regulatory developments, an in-depth analysis of emerging issues and best practices, designed to maximize employment law compliance, mitigate legal risk, and achieve business objectives. The faculty includes nationally recognized management and plaintiffs’ attorneys, members of the judiciary, in-house counsel, and government enforcement agency officials who will share their perspectives, insights, and experiences.
What You Will Learn
- The important federal and state case law and regulatory developments that took place in the past year
- Strategies and challenges in conducting workplace investigations
- Recent developments from the NLRB
- The future of workplace arbitration
- Leaves of absence and workplace accommodation: Your difficult questions answered
- Equal pay and pay equity issues in employment law
- Gender identity and expression in the workplace
- Litigating retaliation and whistleblower claims
- Cannabis and the workplace
- Views from the Bench: Mistakes employment lawyers make
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for private practitioners, in-house counsel, and human resources and other business professionals who seek an in-depth analysis and discussion of often subtle and rapidly evolving issues arising in employment law.
REGISTRATION AND CLE CREDITS
For more information on this webinar, including registration and CLE details, please visit "Employment Law Institute 2020" on the PLI website.