Brand Update 2020: Memes, Marketing, Money, and More
Jones Day's Women in IP Initiative addresses the underrepresentation of women in IP law through programming, networking, mentoring, and a dynamic speaker series.
Jones Day's Atlanta Office
1420 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 800
Atlanta, Georgia 30309-3053
March 5, 2020
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (EST)
On March 5, Jones Day's Women in IP Initiative will host a live panel and webinar about current issues and practical solutions in the marketing, advertising, and brand space. Hear from in-house and outside counsel about current branding issues, including:
- Changes in USPTO practice and the impact on clearance strategies and proving use;
- Managing advertising and fair-use issues;
- What the U.S. Supreme Court cases of 2020 mean for trademark ownership and litigation strategies; and
- Getting the most bang for your buck by maximizing collaboration between in-house counsel and outside service providers.
- Meredith Wilkes, Partner, Jones Day
- Carrie Kiedrowski, Partner, Jones Day
- Hali Hill, Counsel, Marketing & Digital, Inspire Brands, Inc.
- Charlotte Murphy, Trademark Counsel, The Coca-Cola Company
This program has been approved for 1.00 hour of general credit by the State Bar of Georgia. This program has also been approved for 1.00 hour of general credit by the State Bar of California and 1.00 hour of areas of professional practice credit (including transitional credit) by the New York State CLE Board. Jones Day is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider, as well as an accredited provider in New York. Pennsylvania credit is not available for the online participants. Application for CLE credit in other states will be made as needed.
If you have any questions, please contact Eric Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org.