P.R.I.M.E. Finance New York Conference 2019
Jones Day's New York Office
250 Vesey Street
New York, New York 10281-1047
8:00 am - 9:00 am Registration
9:00 am - 5:45 pm Conference
5:45 pm - 7:00 pm Cocktail Reception
The second annual P.R.I.M.E. Finance New York Conference will take place on Thursday, October 17, 2019 in Jones Day's New York Office. This Conference is a premier event in the field of dispute resolution and international financial markets.
The 2019 program will focus on Disruption and Disputes in a Changing Financial Market Landscape, and will include panels on the following five topics:
1. Market Reality and Market Expectations as a Source of Disputes
2. Disputes on the Horizon: Predictive Trends in Financial Market Disputes
3. Benchmark, Get Set, Go: The Race Toward Alternative Benchmarks
4. Disruptions from the Fintech Sector: What’s Coming and How Should We Prepare?
5. Legal Ethics in an Age of Evolving Technology
Jayant Tambe, co-leader of Jones Day's Financial Institutions Litigation & Regulation Practice, will speak on a panel discussing predictive trends in financial market disputes at the second annual P.R.I.M.E. Finance New York Conference.
For registration details or to view the agenda, visit the P.R.I.M.E. Finance New York Conference 2019 website.